TRIP TO THE RED SEA
(1-7 December 2018)
Hispania Barcelona & Blue o Two present…
A trip that includes some of the best wrecks in the world as well as the best reefs of the North Egyptian coast of the Red Sea – Ras Mohammed and the Strait of Tiran, reefs of high quality and worldwide prestige with walls of infinite depth, currents, possibility of pelagic, and metal… a lot of metal 🙂
Immerse yourself among tanks, trucks and motorcycles from World War II! And live the incomparable currents of the Strait of Tiran. Discover the route, the destination and the boat that will take us to enjoy all these wonders.
We propose the following itinerary:
- December 1: Transfer from the airport, accommodation, and rest. Depending on the flights, preparation and assembly of the equipment (or we keep it for the next day)
- December 2: Dive check and start of the route to the north to do an afternoon dive and a night dive
- December 3: Diving and cruising
- December 4: Diving and cruising
- December 5: Diving and cruising
- December 6: Diving and cruising
- December 7: The ship stops for diving near Hurgada for those passengers flying with a sufficient margin. Depending on the flights, these dives may or may not be carried out. We are currently considering two options: fly back late night of December 7-8 (diving on the 7th not possible) or fly late night on the 8th to 9th (being able to dive on the 7th) and take a tour or rest on December 8th. We will keep you informed of the evolution.
Take advantage of the fact that 6 December is bank holiday in Spain and since it is a trip from Saturday to Saturday …
You just have to take 4 days of vacation!
NIGHTS ON BOARD OF M/Y SAMIRA DISCOVERY
- Transfers airport – boat – airport
- 7 nights in full board with soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks
- 12L bottle, weights, nitrox free for 12L bottle
- Port rates
- Fuel supplement
- Rates marine parks
- Recompression chamber rate
* Price shown only insured until March 31
- Flights (for packages with flights contact us – current approximate price of the package with flights € 1,249)
- Visa (approx 25€, on arrival)
- Tips (payment on board)
- Travel and diving insurance
- Anything not specified as included
- Minimum deposit of € 212.5 when booking.
- Rest of payment 12 weeks before departure.
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Blue O2 Limited trading as blue or two,
6 Sandy Court
Langage Business Park
Telephone: +44 (0) 1752 480 808
ATOL NUMBER: 6589
Company Registration Number: 5080568
VAT Registration Number: GB 837 2396 06
This contract and all claims arising from it shall be subject to the laws of England & Wales.
Terms and conditions of the BLUE OR TWO LTD contract.
- The package with flights is currently possible for a total of 1.249€ (price to be confirmed when making the real booking).
- In addition, we propose a tour (temples of Luxor) for December 8 for €125. Information about the tour here.
ABOUT THE DESTINATION: THE RED SEA
The Red Sea is a unique marine paradise that offers some of the most spectacular dives in the world. With miles of beautiful coral reefs, numerous wrecks and a wide variety of marine life: from brightly colored nudibranchs and tropical fish to large pelagic oceanic whitetips and hammerhead sharks, there really is something for everyone! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced diver, your experience in the Red Sea will be one you will never forget.
Characteristics of the Northern Red Sea area:
- Suitable for divers of all levels
- Precious reefs
- Diving with currents
- Large submarine cliffs
- Possibility of encounters with dolphins
- Possibility of large pelagic in Tiran
- Mix of shallow reefs and underwater cliffs
- Possibility of night diving
- Limited long trips due to the short distance between dive sites
ABOUT THE ROUTE: STRAIT OF TIRAN AND NORTH OF RED SEA
The itinerary mentioned here is an example of the planned route and dive sites are not guaranteed. All dive sites are subject to weather conditions and the final route will be under the absolute discretion of the captain and the guides.
- Dive sites: Tiran Strait, SS. Thistlegorm, Ras Mohamed (Shark & Yolanda Reefs), Gubal Island
- Duration: 7 nights
- Ports: Hurgada / Hurgada
- Qualifications: You must be a PADI Open Water diver or its equivalent to join this safari. But keep in mind that although the necessary qualification for this itinerary is Open Water; Tiran is not for beginners and there can often be strong currents. That’s why we recommend that you can complete the Advanced Open Water or the Deep Diving Adventure before or during the trip in order to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
The cruise through the Strait of Tiran and the north allows you to enjoy some of the most emblematic wrecks and reefs that the Red Sea of the North has to offer, as well as the pristine coral reefs of Tiran.
The Tiran diving area is located at the entrance to the Gulf of Aqaba and is made up of four main reefs that form the upper part of an underwater bridge. These reefs, named after British cartographers (Jackson, Woodhouse, Thomas, Gordon), are world famous for their extraordinary diversity of corals and the strong currents of the southwest that make them home to many large pelagic fish.
LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU ON BOARD OF M/Y SAMIRA DISCOVERY
The M/Y Samira Discovery measures 37 meters. It is built in wood and was designed with divers in mind. It has a spacious living room with dining area and living room with air conditioning. In addition to 3 large terraces that offer resting areas with shade and mattresses for sunbathing. There is a broad space for all guests to relax and enjoy their time between dives. It is currently in the dry dock where it is being remodeled in such a way that it will have accommodation for 22 passengers, so the photos we present are subject to change after remodeling.
Do you need more information?
Get in touch
You can call us directly by phone, send us an e-mail or fill out the following web form. We will be happy to assist you.
M: 685 33 77 88 – F: 672 70 22 94