TRIP TO MALDIVES
(23-30 October 2018)
Hispania Barcelona & Blue o Two present…
A wonderful trip organized by Buceo Hispania Barcelona and Blue or Two to visit the pearls of the Indian Ocean, the Maldives Islands. Come and enjoy the seabed of the central Maldives.
We present you a trip that you will never forget: discover one of the best diving destinations in the world, the Maldives, aboard the M/Y blue Voyager, a luxury boat with many amenities.
The trip will follow this structure:
- 23 October: Transfer from the airport, boarding, welcome briefing, equipment set up and free time.
- 24 October: Diving and cruise
- 25 October: Diving and cruise
- 26 October: Diving and cruise
- 27 October: Diving and cruise
- 28 October: Diving and cruise
- 29 October: Diving and end of cruise after lunch. This night we sleep on board at the harbour
- 30 October: Transfer from the boat to the airport
NIGHTS ON BOARD OF M/Y BLUE VOYAGER
- Transfers airport – vessel – airport
- 7 nights on full board with snacks, tea, coffee, water and a barbecue
- 12L tank and weights
- Maldives fees
- Nitrox included only for bookings before 31st March (92€ for later bookings)
* This price can only be guaranteed until 31st March
- Flights (for packages including flights please contact us)
- Tips (paid on board)
- Trip and diving insurance
- Green taxes (37€)
- Nitrox (92€, although it’s included for bookings made before 31st March)
- Any other item not marked as included
- 499€ minimum deposit when making the reservation.
- Payment of the rest 12 weeks before departure.
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Package offered by BLUE O TWO LTD.
Blue O2 Limited trading as blue o two,
6 Sandy Court
Langage Business Park
Phone: +44 (0) 1752 480 808
ATOL NUMBER: 6589
Company Registration Number: 5080568
VAT Registration Number: GB 837 2396 06
This contract and all claims arising from it shall be subject to the laws of England & Wales.
Terms and conditions of the contract of BLUE O TWO LTD.
ABOUT THE DESTINATION: MALDIVES
The Maldives Islands, located in the Indian Ocean in the south of India, form a group of approximately 1,200 coral islands distributed in 26 atolls.
These atolls are coral structures separated by lagoons. In total, the surface of the Republic of the Maldives covers about 820 km from North to South and 120 km from East to West.
Of all the islands, only about 200 are inhabited and 87 are dedicated to holiday tourism. Only 1% of the country is on the surface of the sea! And the average altitude is approx. 2m
Central Maldives characteristics:
- Good diving all year
- For all levels
- Possibility of night dives with sharks
- Possibility of night dives with mantas
- Possibilities of whale sharks all the year in the South of Ari.
- Possibility of mantas throughout the year
- Very good for pelagic species
- Gray sharks in all the atolls
- Reef sharks in all atolls
- Diving with current (Kandus)
- Soft corals in good condition
- Schools of fish
- Fantastic for photographers
ABOUT THE ROUTE: MAGIC MALDIVES
The route mentioned here is an example of the planned route but dive sites are not guaranteed. All dive sites are subject to weather conditions and the final route will be under the absolute discretion of the captain and the guides.
- Dive sites: North and South atoll, Ari and Rashdoo atoll
- Duration: 7 nights
- Ports: Malé/ Malé
- Qualifications: You must be certified to dive up to 30m and have experience and feel comfortable diving in medium and strong currents. If you have the Open Water and experience in currents, we also recommend that you can complete the Advanced Open Water or the Deep Diving Adventure before or during the trip to be able to fully enjoy the experience.
This itinerary will allow us to visit some of the most spectacular diving points of the central atolls, with a lot of action like Rashdoo Madivaru, Fish Head (Shark point) in Ari, Guraidhoo Kandu in Male, with the possibility of encounters with blankets, whale sharks, and other types of sharks all year round, but without neglecting the small life either.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU ON BOARD OF M/Y BLUE VOYAGER
Come and enjoy the M/Y blue Voyager, the first ship of the blue o two fleet in the Maldives, completely renovated in 2015 and improved throughout 2016. One of the few transoceanic ships operating in the Maldives, with a hull steel, also known as the “Maldives Master” as it is the representative of the “Master Liveaboards” fleet in the Maldives.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION?
You can call us directly by phone, send us an e-mail or fill out the following web form. We will be happy to assist you.